ads

Thursday, November 3, 2016

K1 visa with K2

I am writing this post because not only do I wanna share my experience but also I want to pay it forward and try to make a more detailed help for those who will undergo the same situation as I need. It was hard for me to find information about K1 with K2 before so I will try to write about my experience here hoping it will be helpful to others in the future.


I will break down each experience to different post so it will be more organized:

Things to prepare before filing the K1

Filling the I-129f

What to expect after filing I-129f and how to track your progress
NOA1 and NOA2
Getting your Case number and scheduling your interview
Medical examination at St Lukes with a kid with history of Primary complex
Visa Interview
CFO
POE


I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads