ads

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bremod Hair Color Review

This is the first time that I colored my hair. I have been rebonding my hair for more than 10 years so It got really damaged. I finally decided to just accept and love my naturally curly hair and learn how to manage and style it.

Trying to save money, well because I don't have a lot, I went to the nearest Hortaleza Vaciador store and asked the sales lady for recommendation. She wasn't really helpful just pointed at the nearest hair dye from her.

So I picked the lightest ash blonde because I figured my hair won't lift a lot of color and a mild color may not show.


It's nice, it didn't damage my hair or made it dry, I just use more conditioner to be sure.

The color changed though after sometimes, it became more lighter...


My final judgment: Since I don't have prior experience with hair coloring and therefore no comparison, I'm 80% satisfied. I didn't like that the color changed and became more bronzy.


Price:
Bremod hair dye --- 140 pesos (70 pesos each ), includes a bottle of oxidizing cream ( for my thick hair, I used 2)
hair dye set, (3 different size brushes and a bowl)  ---- 50 pesos
gloves --- 5 pesos

__________________
195 pesos in total


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck. if you want biotin tablets price in pakistan so you are welcome on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

ads