ads

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Filling the I-129f, K1 with K2

As a guide I will first post our cover letter

I-129F Cover Letter
Name: Petioner
Address:
Phone:
Email:

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S.  Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067 

Date:
Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
To Whom It May Concern:
Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé Visa for Beneficiaryand supporting documents. Contents include;
·         Payment in the amount of $
·         I-129F
·         I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a, explanation of meeting in person 
·         G-325A and passport style photo of Petitioner
·         G-325A and passport style photo of Beneficiary
·         Birth certificate of Petitioner
·         Photocopy of passport of Petitioner
·         Photocopy of Divorce Decree (Petitioner)
·         Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
·         Form G-1145
·         Proof of having met in person in the past two years
·         Proof of bonafide and ongoing relationship 
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.
Signed


Petitioner





Filling Fee: Back in July 9, 2016 when my baby filled our petition, the filling fee was 340 USD. Check the current K1 Visa filing fee here  Note for K2, you only pay 1 filing fee for K1 and K2/s. You don't pay separate for each. You don't have to pay anything for K2 yet.


Completing the I-129f: For with K2, this is the first time the name of the K2 will appear. Make sure to not forget to write it or the K2 will not be included on the petition. No other paperwork for the K2 is needed in this stage, just the K2's name on the I-129f for under the beneficiary's children.

Make sure to read carefully and complete the form, some people get RFE just for little mistakes in filling up this form. Note is you [the petitioner] have any conviction of crimes stated in this form that you also need to submit court records, specially with convictions of Domestic Violence and DUI
 I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a, explanation of meeting in person . this is just another sheet of paper describing how you met in person attached to the I-129f form

G-325A and passport style photo of Petitioner and Beneficary, this needs fresh or wet signature. Make sure to write you names at the back of the photos

Birth certificate of Petitioner Make sure it's the long form

Photocopy of passport of Petitioner It needs to be all the pages of the passport

Photocopy of Divorce Decree (Petitioner) make sure it's the decree and not just the divorce certificate, there is a difference.

Letter of Intent to Marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary) check previous post for an example

Form G-1145 to receive text updates and emails for your progress

Proof of having met in person in the past two years Boarding pass, receipts, and pictures

Proof of bonafide and ongoing relationship pictures and tons of chat logs for us


We mailed our next day shipping to the physical address and not the PO box, make sure to write the Attn: I-129F so it wont get lost

Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ads