ads

Friday, August 12, 2016

TOFU SOAP Review

I just wanna share my experience with this Thai beauty soup. The place where I buy my Menow Kiss Proof Lipstick also sell a lot of beauty products and I got interested with some of their Thai soaps. I have never been to Thailand but I have met a few here in the Philippines and they seem to have perfect, poreless skins.

To be honest, I just had to believe the owner of the store about what she said regarding this soaps cause for one, the writings are all in Thai. She recommended Tofu Soap, to make my pores smaller. My pores are not really a big problem but as I age it's becoming more visible, I'll be turning 32 in a few days and I have recently felt the need to preserve my skin or should I say prevent it from aging.

I got a few soaps because they are cheap, although they are really small. But I tried the Tofu soap first, hence this review.




The soaps cost 65 pesos each, 


I cut the soap in half. This is what I usually do with beauty soaps to save and maximize it, tofu soap is cheap at only 65 pesos but it can be expensive if you are wasteful. 

The soap have a nice mild vanilla fragrant. It's soft and will easily melt so keep it on a separate soap dish to keep dry after use. it's foamy and feels good to lather on the face, I leave it on my face for only a minute or so, then rinse it. I think you're supposed to leave it for 3 minutes but I don't have the patience.

It has a tingly feels just right after you rinse it, and then you will fill a good pull on your face. It's good, most of the beauty soaps I use have that, for me I think it means it works. Hahaha.

It leaves your skin a nice glow actually, I like it. My face feels soft even though I can feel like my skin is being tugged or stretched. 

I use it twice a day, morning and evening. Have been using it for a week and my half of the soap is in half, so I have used up 1/4 of the soap. 

So far I like it. I don't see any significant improvements yet on my skin, except it dried up my recent pimple breakouts so that's good. I specially love the glow after just washing my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ads